For a lot of people, 2017 was a terrible year, so I’m going to start this off by saying that I hope 2018 is kind and prosperous to everyone.
My 2017 was still a really productive year. I released my new novel in July, Olympian Confessions: Hera and I completed the first draft of my next novel as well. I was able to finally quit my day job over the summer and start working and writing from home full time. All in all, it was a good year for me.
Goals for 2018
- Continue with daily practice learning Korean
- Continue with daily practice learning Japanese
- Write 1,000+ words each day, where possible
- Be consistent with blogs and vlogs
- Complete next drafts of my historical pirate novel and get it through beta reviews
- Be more consistent with my physical health – exercise, physio, eating on time and hydrating
- Explore things that are artistic, but not writing based
- Come out of the closet. Surprise! I’m pansexual <3 Love is Love
May 2018 be the year that you shed your fear and become more comfortable with yourself.
Peace and Love